Win a Zooter 2 Hover Board 6.5’ wheel– Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion deems acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open to South African Residents (aged 18 years or older). Employees of the Promoter, HomePoint employees and affiliate company employees are ineligible to enter the competition. HomePoint and affiliate companies are ineligible to enter the competition. Contractors of the Promoter, its related companies, their agencies or members of their immediate families are eligible to enter the competition. “Immediate family” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, siblings (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the employee or contractor.
- Any costs associated with entering remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The promotion commences 10:00am South African Time, Wednesday 5th October 2016 and closes on all Facebook “Like’s” received before 5:00 pm on Wednesday 30th November 2016. Entries will be deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- To be eligible to win, entrants must like the post announcing the promotion on HomePoint’s Facebook page and do the following:
- Like post
- Comment on post:
- Name of product
- Whether or not selling price includes delivery
- Name of Website where you can make the purchase
- Subscribe to our news letter at www.homepoint.co.za
To “Like” the post, entrants need to go to https://www.facebook.com/homepointsa/ and click the “Like” button of the post. Entries that “un-like” HomePoint Facebook post before the competition closes will be void.
- Only one “Like” is permitted per Facebook account.
- The prize is a Zooter2 6.5-inch hover board.
- The prize is valued at R3980. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of participating service providers.
- The prize will be shipped free of charge to any South African address no later than eight (8) business days after an address has been provided. The prize will not be sent to a PO Box. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage in transit to the prize.
- The draw will take place at 9A Moffett Business Centre, 8 Restitution Avenue, Port Elizabeth at 10am 1st December 2016. All Facebook accounts that have “Liked”, commented on HomePoint’s Facebook page post with the correct information and subscribed to our website newsletter in the promotional period will have their Facebook account name drawn using third party application.
- Winners will be notified by comment on HomePoint’s Facebook Page by 2:00pm Thursday 1st December, 2016 and will be required to send back their name and postal address in order to receive the prize. Winners will also be notified in writing no later than eight (8) business days after their address has been provided to HomePoint. The Winners name or company name will be posted on HomePoint and associate website www.homepoint.co.za. The winner will also be acknowledged on HomePoint’s social media sites Facebook https://www.facebook.com/homepointsa/;
- Whilst best efforts will be made to contact the winners, in the event that for any reason the winners cannot be notified after reasonable attempts, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize. If the prize is unclaimed after three months, it will be redrawn and the winner notified by comment here: https://www.facebook.com/homepointsa/and in writing.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss incurred in the event that the Promotion is cancelled for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability will be limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- To the extent permitted by law, the winner will exclude, release and forever discharge the Promoter and all other persons involved in the conduct of the promotion and organization of any component of the prize, and their respective employees, agents, sub-contractors, consultants (including employees of those sub-contractors and consultants) directors, officers and sub-licensees from all liability for claims, loss, damage, costs or expenses (whether arising under stature, from negligence, personal injury, death, property damage infringement of third party rights or otherwise) arising from or in connection with use of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual / company for: tampering with the entry process; acting in violation of these terms and conditions; acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acting with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If the winner’s Facebook account name does not match the winner’s actual name or business name, the winner will be disqualified and the prize redrawn.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a security validation check at its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to contact an entrant at any time after receiving an entry, during or after the promotional period or after the prize draw.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, the entrant agrees that the Promoter may include the entrant’s name and contact information in a database, disclose it to the Promoter’s business partners and use it for future telephone, mail or electronic message promotional campaigns and communications by the Promoter and its business partners without any further reference to payment or other compensation to the entrant.
- In the event of war terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
24.This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook
- The Promoter is HomePoint Pty Ltd, 9A Moffett Business Centre, 8 Restitution Avenue, Fairview, Port Elizabeth, 0413661182